Skip to content

DFS for a 200kWp Solar PV Minigrid in Udayapur

Sunbridge Solar has been selected as one of the ESCOs under the MGEAP (Mini Grid Energy Access Programme) supported by the World Bank and AEPC for the construction of the 200kWp Solar PV minigrid project in Ghurmi, Udayapur District. This off-grid project is one of the first of its kind projects in Nepal which is being supported by the Nepal Government and World Bank. This Private-Led Sector Solar Minigrid project requires ESCO investment of 40% for the project. The rest of the 60% would be provided as subsidy by the Nepal Government.